The Data Management Coordinator has responsibilities in the areas of data and gift entry to ensure that all cash gifts, stock donations and pledges are accurately recorded in the Raiser’s Edge database. Also, maintains and ensures accuracy of Development Raiser’s Edge database.
- Collects weekly donations, evaluate, sort and total all donations on a weekly basis in order to create daily gift batches.
- Analyzes gifts to determine appropriate campaigns, funds, appeals for each gift to be processed.
- Works with the Development and Marketing departments to prepare donor lists for publications, on-line recognition and solicitations.
- Enters all donations (cash, credit card, stock, on-line, gifts-in-kind, payroll deductions, real property, pledges, pledge payments) into Raiser’s Edge system by assigning appropriate donor and gift codes, maintain database integrity and gift lists.
- Works closely with both the Development and Accounting teams to accurately report and maintain database information.
- Processes monthly pledge reminders.
- Produces gift receipts/individualized acknowledgement letters for all gifts received in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Adds new constituent records into Raiser’s Edge when a gift is received from an individual, corporation or foundation not in the database.
- Assists in ensuring maintenance and integrity of development database including name, address, biographical, educational and prospect information.
- Processes event registration and payments as appropriate.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Associate Degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of three years of experience to include one or more of the following areas of expertise: executive assistant, event planning, benefactors and/or customers/clients relations or marketing and communications.
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge or other Blackbaud products is preferred but not required.
- Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis.
- Ability to prioritize work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Knowledge in general accounting principles and business communication a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.